Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The Indigenous One

There is something beautiful about capturing people in a natural way. On a Sunday morning around Downtown Brooklyn there amidst the backstreets and desolate warehouses lies these dignified well-to-do Gentlemen. I caught this Gentleman heading out of church and took a snap furtively whilst he was waiting for his other half to arrive by his side. (Honestly, it was just his aplomb stance that won me over, much more than the threads.)
Now, I am very much detached from the arguments we seem to have grown accustomed to these days from Blogs to Magazines and interviews with the issue of; style over fashion. It is a Trite context. To me anyway. It is all deceitful and fickle.
I have just grown to appreciate composition and how certain people put their clothes together or even so, carry
themselves. Being it new or old. Point Blank

No comments: