Monday, July 27, 2009

Heir On My Top Lip!

Im going through a Mustache faze right now. Maybe because i am inspired by my Grandfathers or the one my Fathers rocking these days, or maybe its just one of those stages of life where i want to experiment with my style and fortunate facial hair. Please understand that its no Mustache you see Clark Cable,(Below), wear either. Although i do admire the 30s more than anything. Im going further back for the look... The hair has to cover the top lip or has the twirl at the edges! My boy Amechi in the 2nd picture rocks it well. He has the Fashion game on point. Give it a few more months or so and the whole 'Trendy' circle will catch on. Im dreading that moment! My inspirational father is the first inset...My Man!

3 comments:

Kai said...

The best beard goes to the original Mr.Rogers (2nd pic)...he is so handsome!

Lenoxave said...

The last stache is incredible! Wonder how long it took to prepare that one for public viewing.

Quimari said...

although I cant grow a stache i truly admire gentleman capable of pulling it off! Best wishes on your new journey of growing one...